Once again The National Trust for Jersey, Jersey Heritage, Jersey Tourism, Societe Jeriaise and CIOS have joined forces to create a week long festival entitled ‘Hidden Treasures’.
The festival kicks off with the National Trusts’ Open Day which once again offers a perfect way to explore some of Jersey’s rich architectural heritage by allowing free access to fascinating properties that are either not usually open, or would normally charge an entrance fee. A range of properties will be throwing open their doors for you to discover at leisure their history and architectural features, as well as offering family friendly fun.
For further information please see our website www.nationaltrust.je or collect a brochure from Jersey Tourism, available now, or at the properties below on the day.
1. The Masonic Temple, Stopford Road, St Helier
2. Morel Farm, La Rue de la Fontaine, St Lawrence
3. Bellozane Abbey, La Grande Route de Mont a L’Abbe, St Helier
4. La Rocco Tower, St Ouen’s Bay (due to tides open between 13.30-16.45 only)
5. Les Cotils Farm, La Rue des Côtils, St Helier
6. La Tour Cârrée, St Ouen’s Bay, St Ouen
7. La Vallette, La Rue des Barraques, St John
8. Repeater Station Bunker, Springfield, St Heler
9. Song of the Sea (Ian Rolls House), Corbière
Karen Evans, Event Organiser for the National Trust for Jersey can be contacted on t. 483193