Following a day of negotiations facilitated by the Joint Advisory and Conciliatory Service (JACS), Transport and Technical Services is pleased to be able to advise the public that the public and school bus services will be operational again tomorrow.
- Appleby Associate passes STEP Advanced Certificate in Trust Disputes
- Three re-elections at The Channel Islands Co-operative Society’s AGM
- What a Catch! Fish for £1 during our ‘Quids in Sports’ programme
- Condor brings junior island sailors closer together
- The Channel Islands Co-operative Society maintains a healthy turnover despite difficult trading conditions